logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nanling  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 3:16:09 AM(UTC)
Nanling

Groups: Registered

Order of brothers: Dharok: you must use protect from melee. Use your magic attack. Karil: if you've got leftover prayer, then utilize shield from missiles (Piety also helps a good deal in RS gold this scenario). Switch to your melee weapon to kill him. Ahrim: if you have leftover prayer, then use shield from magic. Equip D'Hide, along with a crossbow or the shameful sally ranged style. Verac: if you have leftover prayer, utilize it on protect from melee. Drink a Super Defence potion before searching the sarcophagus. Take advantage of your mage style in good melee defence gear (Rune+). Guthan: use your mage style in melee armour. Torag: use your mage design in melee armour.

A good option is to utilize Sacred Clay armour (with no SC weapon), which can be obtained in the Minigame Stealing Creation, as a reward for some SC points. This armour can morph into 3 sets: Ranged armour (equivalent to Green D'hide, therefore it's not really great for mage defence bonus against Ahrim, however, it's quite practical and may free more invent spaces for more meals, so worth it in my opinion) Melee armour (equivalent to Rune armour. Mage armour (equivalent to Mystic robes. You can use this to be efficient with your slaying of Dharok, as you will not be getting hit because you will have shield from melee attacks on.)

The gear you should have for approximately 2-3 barrow runs in 1 invent, depending on your luck (if you are using SC armour): SC platebody. SC helm. SC platelegs. Amulet of fury Amulet of Glory Amulet of Power. Explorer's ring to get prayer bonus or ring of existence if you are not confident or are fearful you may lag. Barrows gloves Rune gloves Finest RFD gloves you may utilize. Special weapon:Any Godsword Dragon claws Dragon dagger de ++ will do fineFire Cape Skill cape (t) Ability cape Guthix/Saradomin/Zamorak cape Obsidian Cape

If using black salamander with above set-up: +black salamander, +harralander tar. If using slayer dart with the above set up: +Slayer's employees, +200 or so passing runes, +800 or so mind runes. The quantity of food to carry? I would bring 1 or 2 prayer potions(4) determined by your prayer level. I'd bring 1 super defence potion (4). Monkfish should be OK.

So anyways, I am creating a Turmoil Zerk..however it's only gonna be a regular zerk until I've saved up 180M for your bones I'm likely to need. (Or I will get a bonecrusher from Dung and camp in green drags using a cannon) ANYWAYS I'd like to be able to get 94 mage BEFORE I have pk-ready melee stats. So: Does anybody know of A) a way to generate ~21Mish fairly fast (I can make it, it cheap RuneScape gold just will be via cb and take more than I would have expected ) Or B) A way to never shed a great deal of money..but also get a magic exp. The only ways I know which are great for obtaining magic xp are: High alching, Super heating, and Humidify. I just have 1M atm. . .and till I figure out something I am just gonna slayer up my money.