logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Weiweismart  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2020 7:37:05 AM(UTC)
Weiweismart

Groups: Registered

Am I ready for God Wars Dungeon yet? If yeah, then please write what equipments will be good for RS gold me. I am really desperate for money. And skilling appears to take forever. And please don't go all like,'OMFG YOUR STR IS SO LOW NUB GO TRAIN IT OR YOU STAND NO CHANCE!' Because regardless of what you do, my Power level will never go over my Defence level.

I will be moving to associates again soon, and I had been wondering if this would be a fantastic set. I've raised my skills since I was a member the first time, so my first set won't work here. I also don't have plenty of money, so I'm attempting to get something that's pretty great, without spending tens of thousands of dollars. Edited the initial list.

Drop the V top, it has about if not the same def as a rune plate. Anytime you're going to be praying use prosylete, and if you will need def use torags/guthans/dharok top-these have same def. Defiantly get whip, and rune defender is better than protect unless you will need the range defense. Work on recipe for disaster, the gloves for it are awesome.

That I am likely to be a member soon, and I wish to receive my rc around 92 so that I could do dual nats for cash. I have a few questions about the ZMI Altar. Second, the banker needs you to provide him 20 of any 1 rune in order to use the bank. When I manage my runes, will it gives me distinct types, or can it give me all of the same rune? (When I have 28 ess, will it provide me 28 atmosphere runes, or 5 nats, two bodies, 12 airs, etc.) Paradoxically, my stats are in sig below. Do you think I will have the ability to take the short route without having much trouble? And what if I wear that is light and OSRS buy gold will give me adequate protection at precisely the same time?