logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Weismart  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2020 8:59:22 AM(UTC)
Weismart

Groups: Registered

K Ik there are a lot of subjects on OSRS gold this, but what's the best method for me? I was thinking of bursting all the melee brothers so I don't have to bother with pray to them, and melee ahrim/karil. Seems like a good idea? Having 50+ construction and a house with a home altar + canafis portal would be wise as well.

I use pray baskets as required (tunnels only, you shouldn't need them to get Karil/dh because even I don't, and Ah is easily tanked). Eat monks as necessary. I use Barrage (you would use blitz) afterward side-step with sally method for all brothers but Ahrim. Blitz freezes for a second 4 atts (sally/mage), barrage for 6 (sally/mage). After Ahrim, I generally start to run from prayer points, therefore I simply straight tank it to get Verac, Torag and Guthan (Right prior to the brother's unfrozen I quickly switch to Guthan's pl8 and V skirt). You can easily welfare through Barrows using less. In case you want me to provide you personal help with Barrows tubs, I should be online for a bit.

Okay guys so at the moment I'm 80 magic, and trying to plan ahead for my 99. I've worked out a few unique calculations to do with costs for various charms below. What I need to know is if the way I think would be great is worth or should I just stick to the fantastic ol' alching!

This is what I'd initially planned to perform all the way to 99. Okay guys so could I please get your comments on which of the 3 methods you think is best to do. (By the way I'm tight on cash so 10Mil is my best to spend on this!) If a person could also tell me from experience about humidify and just how fast it is (exp speeds per hour ) that would be great! And in the event that you could even recommend some better methods to perform I would really appreciate it! Thanks for cheap RS gold reading!