logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Weismart  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2020 9:19:20 AM(UTC)
Weismart

Groups: Registered

I love when Folks complain that the dialog is repetitive and someone always has to Animal Crossing Bells come out of the woodwork to say"do not worry I read online from some random person that this game really has the maximum dialogue ever" like that's supposed to be useful lol

They do add more dialogue post launching however. Dialogue has been added for every single event

It is no small job

A fantastic way to see unique dialogue is to play at various times of the day. For instance Snooty villagers have more Varied dialogue at midday. Whereas Smug villagers have more dialogue at night

I'm new for this, but I'm not really comprehending the hype. The progression is so slow and it feels like the primary mechanics are"gather these things, sell a few, wait until it is possible to collect more things." Am I missing something, or doing something incorrect? I have paid two loans off so far, planted my cash like 5 times. Only one shrub has given me money back though

First week kinda sucks if you are not used this kind of game because they dripfeed mechanics and items. You then kinda find your own pleasure. Most like overhauling their island and obtaining all the fish/bugs appearing for buy Animal Crossing Items the month